Grandmothers Kitchen: "Spanish Take Away, Costa Teguise" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Restaurant Tip by lomi
Isla de Lanzarote Restaurants: 135 reviews and 159 photos
The chef cooks fresh every day.
It is Spanish cuisine at its best.
Favorite Dish: Everything, including the tarta's (cakes)!
Address: Avenida Las Canarias
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Look for the post office,stay on that side of the road heading past Las Maritas and towards the green cross of the farmacia (chemist).
More Restaurants in Isla de Lanzarote (17)
More Reviews (127)
- See All International Musem of Modern Art (MIAC)
- See All Not 5* dining, but great hotel
- See All Which resort do I choose?
- See All Shopping in Arrecife
- See All How to chill out in a Spanish bar
- See All Ferry to Fuertuventura
lomi's Related Pages
Have you been to Isla de Lanzarote?Share Your Travels