"Penang Trishaw - A fun way to explore" Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Off The Beaten Path Tip by SLLiew
Penang Off The Beaten Path: 145 reviews and 217 photos
At some of the tourist places like Esplanad, Penang Road and Batu Ferringhi, you will see the "Penang Trishaw".
It used to be a common mode of transport by the locals especially housewives going to daily marketing or children going to schools.
Today, it is mainly for tourists. It has three wheels and the peddlar is behind you. There is an umbrella for shade and pull over if it rains.
The trishaw peddlars know the local history or latest gossips and so you get more than a ride.
Remember to negotiate the price, duration and where you go before hopping on board. Have fun.
More Off The Beaten Path in Penang (19)
More Reviews (202)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels