"Nightlife in Paris - amusement and shows" New Morning Tip by Luchonda
New Morning, Paris: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Paris and nightlife, a perfect combination. Attending a world famous floor show or having a simple good french wine in one of the many bistros. Doesn't make a difference, only in your wallet.
- Moulin Rouge,as old as the Eiffel structure (1889)-Boulevard du Clichy
- Follies Pigalle-popular in the homo scénary-Place Pigalle
- Au Lapin Agile-Piccasso once paid his debts with a drawing (the Harlequin)
- Folies-Bergère-soul of Paris Nightlife-M.Chevalier and J.Baker revue Place-Rue Richer
- The Lido-for the fans of topless, long legged ladies shown every New year on France TV
PS : most of those show events are open till 5 AM, most of the normal bistros close at 2 AM
So anyhow, include a rather expensive Taxi - night drive to your hotel.
Dress Code: Leisure but decent
Directions: Pigalle - Champs Elysee
More Reviews (34)
- See All Having a quick bite
- See All The Notre Dame - climb with me
- Off the beaten path-Bistro's and...
- See All Some private impressions strolling...
Luchonda's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels