"Luggage Theft at Christchurch Domestic Airport" Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Kakapo2
Christchurch Warnings and Dangers: 32 reviews and 17 photos
Althouth there have not been any newspaper reports about this problem lately there still is a risk that luggage gets stolen at Christchurch Domestic Airport. The baggage claim in the domestic arrival area is open to everybody, so also burglars can grab a bag or suitcase which looks promising. So do not buy chocolates or flowers directly after arrival but get to the baggage claim as fast as possible, so you are there when the belt starts to run.
The international arrival area is behind closed doors, so the luggage is safe there.
More Warnings and Dangers in Christchurch (6)
More Reviews (237)
- See All The new after-quake double-decker city...
- See All Produce and fruit fresh from the orchard
- See All Local transport after the earthquakes
- See All Pure indulgence
- See All Scared Scriptless comedy show
- See All Accommodation after the February...
- See All Christchurch Heroes
- See All Mountain Biking in the Port Hills on a...
- See All Succulent Steaks and Divine Desserts
- See All A new Maori Experience on the Styx River
- See All KoTane have found a new Source of Income
Been to Christchurch?Share your travels with the world!
Kakapo2's Related Pages
Have you been to Christchurch?Share Your Travels