"St. Peterburg State Music Hall- Folk dancing" Top 5 Page for this destination Theaters and Concert Halls Tip by sennaya
Theaters and Concert Halls, Saint Petersburg: 63 reviews and 75 photos
The State Music Hall, near Gorkovskaya Metro seats over 1300 people.
It was the first Movie theater in St. Peterburg, now it is used for events. This is a student performance of Russian fold dances.
See a short clip of the folk dance movments here:
Address: şlexandrovskiy park, 4
Directions: Music Hall, near Gorkovskaya Metro
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels