"Vienna - Nightlines" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus,tram&Metro Tip by globetrott
Bus,tram&Metro, Vienna: 195 reviews and 256 photos
Nachtbusse / Night-buses are rather new for Vienna and their system is really great. Most of them will start or at least have a station at Schwedenplatz (close to the "Bermuda-triangle of Vienna's Nightlife) and you will mostly have 2 buses for each hour after 01.00a.m.
Tickets are available at small ticket-machines at Schwedenplatz, AND you may use them also without paying anything extra,when you still have a valid ticket for 24- , 72- hours, Vienna-Card or Week- Month- ect. ticket.
ONLY the single stripe of yesterday's ticket ofyour "8-Tageskarte" will not be valid there, BUT when you cancell on e of those stripes for the next day, it is valid rightaway and for the rest of the day untill "Betriebsschluss" , that is the end of the day of the ordinary trafic shortly after midnight...
More Transportation in Vienna (26)
More Reviews (175)
- See All a paradise of lovers of Harley Davidson
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All Palais Liechtenstein
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels