"Estação de S. Bento (S. Bento railway station)" Top 5 Page for this destination Estacao de Sao Bento Tip by Redang
Estacao de Sao Bento, Porto: 18 reviews and 30 photos
It was built in the beginning of the 20th century on the site of the former Convent of S. Bento de Avé-Maria. The hall has twenty thousand tiles illustrating historical events, painted by Jorge Colaço (1.864-1.942).
- Fax: (+351) 223 39 40 79.
Address: Praça Almeida Garrett; 4000 Porto
Directions: City centre.
- Metro: S. Bento (line D or yellow).
- Bus: 1, 23, 35, 37, 57 and 91.
othercontact: E. mail: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+351) 222 00 27 22
More Reviews (53)
- See All Escadas do Codeçal (Steps of Codeçal)
- See All Pilares da Ponte Pênsil
- See All A Pérola do Bolhão (Delicatessen)
- See All Café A brasileira
- The Porto Bug
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Porto?Share Your Travels