VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Aggressive dogs" Nakhon Pathom Warnings Or Dangers Tip by jgrim14

Nakhon Pathom Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 0 photos

There are more stray dogs in this town than I have ever seen in my life. I love dogs, but rabid, aggressive dogs like these should probably be avoided. As a matter of fact, its a bit difficult to avoid them. They also roam in packs, so it can be a bit scary at times. Within my 4 day stay here, I was chased or followed by a pack of no less than 4 dogs at least 6 times. They even chased me on a motorbike which had barely enough steam to get away. One of them missed my leg by just a few inches when he lunged up to bite me. On onother occasion, I was saved by one of the local monks who sometimes feed and care for the stray dog population. On a separate note, the people in town are incredibly friendly and you probably have few safety concerns with them. I wandered the town by myself in the dead of night and felt perfectly safe.

• Updated Dec 14, 2006

More Warnings and Dangers in Nakhon Pathom (1)

Comments

jgrim14

“Buck up little camper”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Nakhon Pathom?