"Hike to the top. Then climb stairs." Top 5 Page for this destination Diamond Head Tip by cjg1
Diamond Head, Oahu: 34 reviews and 69 photos
This hike here on the south east corner of the island was one of those half day events we did before going to the airport our last day. The views up there are great and I highly recommend you take time for this.
You can hike in from the main parking lot and then as the climb reaches the top you realize you have many levels of stairs to climb. Still, this is worth it. Especially if you have a clear and semi windy day you'll be well relaxed and happy.
More Things to Do in Oahu (58)
More Reviews (136)
- See All Aloha Hour
- See All Territorial Surfers
- See All Great Hotel with a Terrific Location
- See All Early Morning Walks
- See All Water Camera
- See All Snacks
- See All Admirals Club Honolulu International...
- See All A Nice Hyatt Diamond Perk
- See All Good Drinks, Food and Views
- Hawaiian Phrases Along Kalakaua Avenue
- See All Paddleboarding
- Obama Mania
cjg1's Related Pages
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels