VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Quality Fish Restaurant: "Quality Fish Restaurant - eat in or takeaway" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Restaurant Tip by sue_stone

Richmond Restaurants: 93 reviews and 292 photos

takeaway lunch by the river

takeaway lunch by the river
      Quality Fish Restaurant - takeaway menu
      my (unhealthy!) lunch
      Quality Fish Restaurant
    by sue_stone

One sunny Saturday I was really craving Fish & Chips for lunch, so we headed to Quality Fish Restaurant to get some takeaway to eat down by the river.

Quality Fish Restaurant has a small takeaway counter at the front of the shop and a decent size dining room at the rear. It always seems to be very popular, helped by its good position just off Richmond High Street, close to the river.

Favorite Dish: We opted for takeaway, as a sunny bench by the river was calling me. Alex and I both ordered a serve of Cod & Chips. A few minutes later our order was ready - nicely wrapped up in butcher paper.

Once we found a nice place to sit, we got stuck into our lunch. Unfortunately it was a little disappointing - the fish didn't have much flavour at all, and the batter was too thick and greasy....perhaps it would have gone down better if we had been hung over ; )

I didn't mind the chips though - they were medium sized and a little bit soggy - sometimes soggy chips are tasty, right!?

Address: 11 King St, Richmond, TW9 1ND
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Directions: Nearest Tube/Train: Richmond station is about 5 minutes walk
Phone: 020 8948 4171
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 2
Theme: Local

• Written Dec 13, 2006

Comments

sue_stone Lives Here!

Have you been to Richmond?