"Jazz Museum, Jazz Philharmonic Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination Museums Tip by sennaya
Museums, Saint Petersburg: 168 reviews and 312 photos
Concerts start at 7 pm at the Jazz Philharmonic Hall.
During breaks or before the concert, wander upstairs and discover the museum of jazz.
It is a fun testimonial to jazz in this Russian venue.
Mostly traditional jazz is played here.
Address: Zagorodnyiy pr. 27
Phone: +7 (812) 164-85-65
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels