"Jam Hall movie theatres" Top 5 Page for this destination Theaters and Concert Halls Tip by sennaya
Theaters and Concert Halls, Saint Petersburg: 63 reviews and 75 photos
There are two Jam Hall movie theaters in St. Petersburg. They serve food and beverages while you watch a movie.
They have sofas for seating 2 or 3 people and serve pizza and cocktails while you enjoy the show. You turn on a little red light on the small table in front of your sofa for service.
The service is slow.
For the midnight shows there is no food service and the waitresses leave in 15 minutes. Things from the bar are generally good and pizza is not bad. Ice cream may taste old and soda may be served warm. But if the movie is good and the company good, it is a nice place.
There is usually an art exhibit in the lobby and bar for coffee or other treats while you wait.
Like most theaters in Russia, you reserve the seat when you buy the ticket. For a new release you can buy the ticket the day before and make sure you get in.
Address: Petrogradskaya Metro or Ëåíèíñêèé ïð. 160
Directions: By Petrogradskaya Metro and turn right, 2 min and you are there
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels