By Air, Karachi: 13 reviews and 21 photos

on 07th december 2006, I was flying from karachi to lahor eon Shaheen Air. It was my first experience with Shaheen Air and is for sure the last one too..It was a shock for me when I enetered the plane..The cabin was dirty, seats wer ebroken and even the seat cover were stinking like anything..

Anyways..The plane took off b ut the moment it took off there wa sthis very prominent jerk in the plan making obvious for everyone that something is wrong with the plane..but it kept on ascending after reaching more ten 8,000 feets, everone realized that the plane i snot balanced and bend on one side..As an aviation analyst by profession, I am aware of the aircrafts technicalities. The old Boeing 737 with such a thrid class maintenance, anything is possible...Anyways after flying for about 20 minutes, the captain announced that due to some technical reasons, we are going back to Karachi. We landed safely in Karachi and then there was a mess...Ground staff were reluctant to disclosed what happened and started giving some redicuous and non sense excuses..!!

I would never ever recommend anyone to fly on Shaheen Air without a life insurance...Its perhaphs the worse airline with their fleet in horrible condition.

othercontact: alisajjadd@yahoo.co.uk
Phone: 0301 2596786
Type: Airplane
Website: http://www.piac.com

• Written Dec 7, 2006

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Have you been to Karachi?