"Holiday: Crimson Sails on 25th of May" Top 5 Page for this destination Rivers and Canals Tip by sennaya
Rivers and Canals, Saint Petersburg: 83 reviews and 201 photos
On the 25th of May is the Day of celebration of all school graduates. Thousands of young people crowd along the Neva River near palace Square and the bridges. Nevsky Prospet is closed and crowded with people. There are concerts on the squares and much festivity.
The highlight of the evening is a large firework salute over the river from the Peter and Paul fortress. The new fountains in the Neva River are danicng to music and a few VIP boats pass along.
The Peter the Great's ship Schtandart outfitted in CRIMSON RED SAILS passes along the Neva for the finale.
Address: Neva River embankment and bridges
Directions: Neva river at Nevsky Prospekt and Palace Square
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels