"Overnight trip: Moscow" Top 5 Page for this destination Other Attractions Tip by sennaya
Other Attractions, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 147 photos
One of the most popular excursions from St. Petersburg is to take the night train to Moscow.
You leave near midnight and 7 hours later you are in Moscow. You can spend the day at the Kremlin, Red Square and even the Tretiakov Gallery. Then in the evening take another train back to St. Petersburg.
You don't need a hotel. (especially since the affordable Rossiya is torn down)
You can even reserve you own coupe for up to 4 people and have your own room on the train. Otherwise, you may have some roommates in the coupe or even for less money in the open sleeping cars.
Address: Moscovsky Station train to Moscow
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels