"Parque las Palomas" Parque de las Palomas Tip by Gypsystravels
Parque de las Palomas, San Juan: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Just like San Marco square, Parque de Palomas has many pigeons. Located right next to Capilla de Cristo with views of the caribbean this park is a nice spot for adults and children alike.
Children love coming to this park and feeding the pigeons as do some adults. Many people can be seen surrounded by the pigeons while feeding them, I prefer to keep my distance. My recommendation is to toss the food to the ground and watch them from afar.
More Reviews (41)
- See All Great dinning options (dinner)
- See All The other municipalities that make...
- See All Cats of Old San Juan
- See All Free place to leave your luggage
- See All Nice size suite for our needs
Gypsystravels' Related Pages
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels