"Buy gravestones - in case you die in Morocco" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Things to Do Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Things to Do: 725 reviews and 1,654 photos
They are lovelier and more ornate than other gravestones, namely those of the States and the UK. Plan ahead! Get a gravestone with your name, an epitaph, leaving room for place of death and time - unless you feel confident about that one.
Great gift for people you don't like.
More Things to Do in Morocco (72)
More Reviews (215)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Bribes - Moroccan Way of Life
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels