"Islam - A CULTURE,IDEOLOGY OR RELIGION?" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Local Customs: 297 reviews and 362 photos
An invite for Jam to share insights about any cultural differences a traveler to this destination might encounter.
Here's a biggie:
IS ISLAM A CULTURE,IDEOLOGY OR RELIGION?
Islamic ideology (as well as it's fall-out, culture) is contained within the
blissful worlds of the prophet's (pbuh) revelations, as well as that of his
life and previously revealed scriptures.
Islamic ideology is to Revelation what a lake is to the ocean.
(My destined to fail attempt at a)Answer: Islam is the surrender to, "the
belief in, and worship of a superhuman controlling power" - that's
Make of that what you will, curious travelmonkey.
More Local Customs in Morocco (88)
More Reviews (199)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels