"Couscous" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Local Customs: 297 reviews and 362 photos
It really is a symbol of family gatherings, the holy day of Friday, a Moroccan symbol - much more so than the flag.
More on this tradition later...
Things you will say in this situation:
HEAR MOROCCAN ARABIC: Salaam alikoom
say HEAR MOROCCAN ARABIC: Hamdoo LilLah
HEAR MOROCCAN ARABIC: SHUKRAN!
after your meal
Bayti: Care for the Street Kids of Morocco
Bargaining pt 1
Photos by Jamal Morelli, uploaded at Studio Shamharush
More Local Customs in Morocco (88)
More Reviews (199)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels