"Awesome Columns!" Top 5 Page for this destination Karlskirche - St Charles Church Tip by longsanborn
Karlskirche - St Charles Church, Vienna: 101 reviews and 193 photos
When you get to the Karlskirche, Vienna's finest Baroque church, you will be awed by the massive size of the church, especially the two big columns and the dome. You should go inside the church to see the magnificent high altar and the frescos in the Cupola. It is a beautiful and elegant church.
Address: Vienna's famous baroque church
Directions: The church is in Karlsplatz/Ressel Park area. Take the underpass from the U4 U-Bahn station, walk into the Ressel park and you cannot miss the church.
Phone: +43 1 5046187
More Things to Do in Vienna (20)
More Reviews (152)
- See All Italian from Naples
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels