"Domenico's - Fisherman's Wharf" Top 5 Page for this destination Monterey Restaurant Tip by Ewingjr98
Monterey Restaurants: 207 reviews and 387 photos
Domenico's On The Wharf was a pleasant surprise. With the cheap touristy feel of the wharf, I feared the restaurants here would be just more tourist traps. Domenico's is run by Monterey's version of Emeril Lagasse, John Pisto, who also owns Blue Moon, Whaling Station, and Abalonetti. It is also an outstanding spot along the water, more than living up to its reputation. They have a diverse and unique menu specializing in seafood and Italian, but also offer steaks under the Whaling Station brand.
We started with the fried calamari ($8.95), dad and I had sand dabs with garlic mashed potatoes and lightly fried veggies ($19.95) while mom had the seafood alfredo ($20.95). Beers were $5.25 each and coffee was $2 per cup. All of the food was excellent, the portions good, and the service top notch. Perhaps even better than all that is the view over the marina, especially seeing the sea lions swim and play in the lights under wharf.
Address: 50 Fisherman's Wharf
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Restaurants in Monterey (82)
More Reviews (162)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French...
- See All East Village Cafe (Washington St) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All Haunted Monterey
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels