"Third shop" Top 5 Page for this destination Fashion and leather Tip by Henrik_rrb

Fashion and leather, Milan: 37 reviews and 36 photos

Me, thankfully not drunk, in the Zara-jacket.
by Henrik_rrb

Now, when it comes to Zara, and if you're a guy; don't do the same mistake as I did in Milan. There is a huge Zara store to the left shortly behind the Duomo, but it's not for you. I ran up and down for four floors, looking for some nice men clothes. And the place was packed as a summer sale...

But there are no men's clothes there...

Instead you should continue a bit further on the outside, where you'll find a small Zara shop, also to your left, with only men clothes. Just one floor, much smaller sortiment, but at least something.

Zara is, if I'm not mistaken, a spanish brand, and I actually found the Zara store in Barcelona much better. There I bought a whole lot of things, and for a good price. A jacket, a shirt and some more clothes.
In Milan instead, since the shop for men is so small, there wasn't much to buy, and I got quite disappointed.

What to buy: I did buy something though. A shirt and a cardigan. Somehow some sort of panic buy, but now when I'm home again I'm quite pleased with them.

Should have tried them on first though, sits a bit too tight maybe... ;)

What to pay: More expensive than I remember from Barcelona, but still "only" 80 euro for both the pieces.

Theme: Men's Clothes

• Written Nov 20, 2006

Comments

Henrik_rrb Used To Live Here!

Henrik_rrb

“There is always a new place to see.”

Have you been to Milan?