"Roberts Lake - Seaside" Top 5 Page for this destination Parks Tip by Ewingjr98
Parks, Monterey: 19 reviews and 62 photos
I finally found a nice quiet area around Monterey where I can go during my lunch break to eat, relax, and read. Roberts Lake is located in the middle of it all in Seaside...Highway One to the north, the La Quinta to the southwest, the Embassy Suites to the southeast, Home Depot & McDonald's to the northeast, this small lake is surrounded by modern development. But...at the same time, it is quiet, lightly visited, with plenty of parking and a few picnic tables. This is a rare combination in the Monterey area. Not really a family area, but ideal for local workers on lunch break!
Webcam over Roberts Lake and Monterey Bay.
Phone: (831) 899-6270
More Off The Beaten Path in Monterey (25)
More Reviews (219)
- See All Visitors Center & Old French Consulate
- See All Siamese Bay Thai (Webster Street) - Old...
- See All East Village Cafe (Washington St) - Old...
- See All Cherry's Jubilee
- See All El Estero Park
- See All Old Monterey Railroad Station
- See All Used books and records in New Monterey
- See All Dirt Track Racing at Watsonville's Ocean...
- See All InterContinental The Clement - Cannery...
- See All Storms and big waves
- See All The Monterey Bay Aquarium on Summer...
- Monterey Weather
Ewingjr98's Related Pages
Have you been to Monterey?Share Your Travels