"Made in Ireland ?, i think not" Top 5 Page for this destination Irish Goods Tip by sourbugger
Irish Goods, Dublin: 20 reviews and 17 photos
Whever you go in the world the dreaded plague of Souvenirs raises it's ugly head. They all seem to be made in China anyway. I often wonder what a Chinese worker in some fleapit factory thinks about producing thousands of damned plastic lepichauns. Why do people by this crap anyway?
The worst excesses of a 'disneyfied idea of Ireland' or fake 'Oirishness' can be found in the chain of Carrolls Irish gift shops. Their list of establishments are listed below :
Upper and Lower O'Connell street
St Stephen's green shopping centre
PS they do sell some Guinness emblazoned clothing and other more sensible stuff as well.
More Shopping in Dublin (3)
More Reviews (82)
- See All If i don't know the answer....
- See All Get some diesel fumes up the hooter.
- See All Beware....penquins
- See All Saving some money on dublin bus !
- See All maldron - cardiff lane
- See All Herbert park, Ballsbridge
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels