"Accidents in the Road- your Rental Car pt 2" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Things to Do Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Things to Do: 725 reviews and 1,654 photos
Driving in a Moroccan city is not easy. There, I said it, I can sleep better knowing I told you that.
Be extra careful - you have donkeys, fruit carts, soccer-playing kids, etc to contend with, as well as people who may as well had recieved their license to drive from Toys'R'Us.
If you get into an accident - it is the same as the States. Hang out - wait for the cops - if you have a camera, take plenty of pictures (including the other's lic plate)...
More Things to Do in Morocco (72)
More Reviews (215)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Bribes - Moroccan Way of Life
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels