"a good Banana-Nutella Crepe" Food - Drink Tip by ladamebelle

Food - Drink, San Francisco: 21 reviews and 34 photos

To all the crepe fans this should be a treat. My husband and I bumped into this crowded (so you can be quite assured of the qulaity and taste) Crepe corner at Pier 39. Infact the interesting part was that people could actually watch the experts making their crepes. The most polpular seemed to be the Nutella and Banana crepe, but their list was very long along with some specials like shrimp ad turkey. I tried the most popular the 'Nutelle and Banana' and going by the buzz I had to try it. My husband does not have a sweet tooth hence he tried the regular 'Cheese Crepe. Wipped cream and powdered sugar was complimentary with all the crepes. It was worth a try and something to recommend to all the Crepe lovers. They do have beverages and serve Starbucks coffee as well. Now the down part, for the a Nutella and Banana crepe I felt $6.50 was a bit expensive, but I guess, its not a surprise for San Francisco.

Address: pier 39
Directions: As you enter the main Pier 39 entrace, take a left and keep walking till you see huge crowds watching "making of the Crepe"behind a glass and you know thats the place.
Phone: (415) 705-5500
Website: http://www.pier39.com/home.cfm

Review Helpfulness: 3 out of 5 stars

• Written Nov 13, 2006

ladamebelle's Related Pages

“Belly Rules The Mind”

Ranked Member

Have you been to San Francisco?