Maharaja: "Typical Indian Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Preston Restaurant Tip by intertraveler

Preston Restaurants: 12 reviews and 16 photos

There is one thing Preston as quite a lot of Indian restaurants. I have not been to an Indian restaurant in Preston for many years now.
My son visited me the other week and he is keen on Indian food so we gave this restaurant a go.

We arrived about 19.00 on a sat evening and the restaurant was quite this is what to expect at this time of night which made the service very good. The restaurant is not very big sometimes this helps by giving a restaurant atmosphere especially when busy.

The only down side was the price of two bottles off Himalayan beer just over 6 I was not impressed but they have to make there money some owe. But the food was good that is the main thing and my son enjoyed is meal.

Favorite Dish: I had Chicken Biryani with keema nam bread, I don't like the real hot curries. This dish was good and tastie. I not sure what my son had to eat but the price off the meal was reasonable.

Address: 45 Church Street Preston PR! 3DH
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 01772 253119
Rating: 3
Theme: Indian

• Written Nov 13, 2006

Comments

intertraveler

“Lancashire Lads will travel”

Have you been to Preston?