"Follow the strange lights of the Moroccan City" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Things to Do Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Things to Do: 725 reviews and 1,654 photos
Morocco is lit differently at dawn and dusk than anywhere else...you will never see another dawn that truly resembles a Moroccan dawn - the lights suggest half-dreaming; with parts of the body deep in a pitch black slumber, other parts in a bright blue morning vigil...
Wander the streets at dawn and dusk... let me know if it worked for you...
More Things to Do in Morocco (72)
More Reviews (215)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Bribes - Moroccan Way of Life
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels