"Porto Moniz - not only natural pools" Top 5 Page for this destination Madeira Island Things to Do Tip by pikuu
Madeira Island Things to Do: 357 reviews and 654 photos
Porto Moniz was my headquarter during stay on Madeira. Here is my 'top 5' of its attractions (together with neighborhood area). More info about Moniz you will find on my separate Porto Moniz page (things to do, hotels, various info).
1. Natural pools - excellent idea and marvellous place for resting (see my special tip)
2. Seixal - quiet place, lovely streets and sandy beach (see my separate tip)
3. Old uphill Moniz - drink cafe in local bar, observe people and ocean below
4. Miradouro (view-point) Porto Moniz - spactacular Moniz and ocean views
5. Levada Ribeira da Janela - wild Madeira in its beauty (see spacial tip)
Also: Lighthouse in Ponta do Pargo, nice promenade in Moniz, Aquarium and Living Science Center, Moniz restaurants, old road between Moniz and Sao Vicente.
More Things to Do in Madeira Island (16)
More Reviews (10)
- See All For yummy fish or/and a pint of local...
- See All Madeira in the interNET
- See All yummy Milho Frito
pikuu's Related Pages
Have you been to Madeira Island?Share Your Travels