"Restaurant near the Yukon" Top 5 Page for this destination Alaska Restaurant Tip by Matyas
Alaska Restaurants: 77 reviews and 52 photos
A cannot really compare as i didn't visit too many restaurants while in the States. What makes it so special?
Definitely not the quality / price of the food. But if you stop by in front of the restaurant you will see the Trans Alaskan Pipeline ahead, the Yukon River on your right and the endless tundra on the left. It's quite special I guess.
The restaurant was a bit expensive, more expensive than avarage but up here everything is more expensive not just the food.
Favorite Dish: I had fries with pickles. It's very good if you're hungry!
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: After the bridge follow the directions (turn right).
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (109)
- See All Talkeetna
- See All Wildlife in Denali
- See All Livengood - Population: 29
- See All Leave what you find!
- While Hiking be prepared!
- See All Hiking!
- See All VALDEZ PROSPECTOR OUTFITTERS
- See All Wrangell Mountains By Air
- See All The most beautiful Alaskan Calendar
- See All Wildlife viewing in Skagway
- See All Hostel in Skagway
- Come on Girls...this is Homer Spit! :)
Matyas' Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels