"O sole mio in Harrods" Top 5 Page for this destination London Off The Beaten Path Tip by sourbugger
London Off The Beaten Path: 1,647 reviews and 2,887 photos
On the ground floor of Harrods stands a pizza counter where freshly prepared pizza are made sold and eaten.
Nothing unusual about that you might think. Every so often one of the pizza makers burst into song. When I was there he samd O sole Mio, Nesun Dorma and 'just one cornetto'. He drew quite an audience, and the group of about half-a-dozen Italian men standing next to me felt the need to join in with great gusto.
I guess the interview for the pizza chef here is more life the 'X-factor' than just someone who can fill an oven with dough. He had a very fine voice, and I hope it leads to bigger things for him. Good fun
More Off The Beaten Path in London (58)
More Reviews (229)
- See All Will this work on oxford street ?
- See All Get 7 million pounds for free !
- See All WHAT A BARGAIN !!!
- See All Hampton court 1 : that famous maze.
- See All Who need's illegal drugs ?
- See All A mark of a civilised society
- See All Can we have our Skylon back please ?
- See All Just do as it says on the door.
- See All Fireman Sam Strikes again
- See All Sourbugger's guide to London's...
- See All Another tirade against the wax works...
- Why am I writing this ? I must be sad or...
sourbugger's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels