"Seberang Jaya - New Township" Top 5 Page for this destination Seberang Jaya - New Town Tip by SLLiew
Seberang Jaya - New Town, Penang: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Seberang Jaya is just across the Penang Bridge on the mainland. It has 3 major shopping places, the Pacific Mall, Carrefour hypermarket and Makro hypermarket.
Also all the major state services have moved from Penang Island to the mainland (Seberang Jaya) which has more land space. So where former rice fields are the new Passport Offices, Registration for Motor Vehicles, State Library, public Swimming Pool, etc.
There are many popular local food stalls in Chai Leng Park.
Penangites still prefer to stay on the island and so many commutes across the bridge.
Address: Seberang Jaya, Penang
Directions: Mainland centered around Butterworth-Kulim Expy & North-South Expy.
More Things to Do in Penang (56)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels