"Animal Sacrifice and Morocco" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Local Customs: 297 reviews and 362 photos
One story I love is that of a suitor who had failed at impressing the parents of his beloved. So he brought a fat goat to the doorstep, sacrificed it and that sealed it - he was marriage material now. They married soon after...
In the Abrahamic traditions, animal sacrifice is a mark of divine discrimination - as with Issac, the animal as the double for a human sacrifice...
More Local Customs in Morocco (88)
More Reviews (199)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels