"Hamar! I don't recommend saying this, either." Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Warnings Or Dangers Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Warnings and Dangers: 176 reviews and 133 photos
I like the idea of word bombs instead of real bombs - less blood, discos stay intact, etc.
Hamar is a word bomb that can get you into a kharra load of trouble. It only means 'donkey' which is why some tourists think it won't be a terrible thing to try it out when they are upset.
However, unless your goal is to be called things far more revolting than 'hamar' - don't use this. It is almost guaranteed to bring you grief upon successful deployment.
More Warnings and Dangers in Morocco (37)
More Reviews (250)
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Bribes - Moroccan Way of Life
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels