"Aggresive Monkey @ Seven Wells Waterfall" Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Langkawi Warnings Or Dangers Tip by Azri_Azmi

Pulau Langkawi Warnings and Dangers: 47 reviews and 33 photos

This monkey looks kinda cute but very aggresive !!
by Azri_Azmi

When I visited the Seven Wells Waterfall that day, I felt very thirsty and bought some beverages & snacks for myself to had it while driving back to Kuah. While walking from the shop, a group of monkey charges towards me from a far distance. They're really aiming for the plastic bag that I was holding. Tried to chase them away but they did not show any sign of staying out but yet they still keep on closer until the distant between myself and these aggresive monkey is just less than a metre away. Tried to use my leg to kick 'em and that action makes them more aggresive by trying to bite my leg and showing off their sharps teeth.

At last I managed to get away to my car which is about 50 meters away. Huh, yet 2 senior members of the clan still unsatisfied and stared at me although I am already inside my car. I took a picture of 1 of them that jumped on top of a 2 wheeled dustbin.

The tips here is, not to carry any plastic bag or bag by your hand. If you need to bring foods or beverages, use a backpack. And do not let your children closer to the monkey. They are cute but hell they are really aggresive.

Phone: 012-6230441

• Updated Nov 3, 2006

Comments

Azri_Azmi Visits Here Frequently!

Azri_Azmi

“Kindness is a treasure.....”

Have you been to Pulau Langkawi?