VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Roosters Brewing Company And Restaurant: "Great food and beer!" Top 5 Page for this destination Salt Lake City Restaurant Tip by Yaqui

Salt Lake City Restaurants: 76 reviews and 104 photos

I would have to say I really enjoyed eating here. I enjoyed the food and the beer was excellent. They had some really unique names for their brews....lol! I did have a snotty hostess because she got angry about me NOT wanting to sit at a little lone table in the corner. So I requested to sit in a booth since they had many open. I did complain and it seems she was doing this a lot. So she was dismissed. Sorry, don't feel sorry for her one bit. Your a customer and should be treated as such. It's your hard earned money, so why spend it on a place that has snotty help. Anyways, I think you will enjoy this place because of the great food and beer. So check it out!

Favorite Dish: I kind of stuck with the sandwiches for their low calories. I enjoyed them!

Address: 748 Heritage Park Boulevard, Layton, UT 84041
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Right next door to the Hilton Garden Inn and in the same building as the Davis Visitor Center!
Phone: (801) 774-9330
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: American
Website: http://www.roostersbrewingco.com/

• Updated Jan 16, 2007

Comments

Yaqui

“~Happy Trails, Keep the Faith and Keep Dreaming!~”

Have you been to Salt Lake City?