"The Quran: A Bit of What You May Want to Know" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Local Customs: 296 reviews and 357 photos
The Quran, like the Bible and the Torah, is a book of guidance, wisdom, aesthetic excellence, as well as (to Muslims) a book that was given to the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) by God (swt)
In it is a re-iteration of the wisdom and visions of the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospels and the Revelations.
Nothing should be placed on top of this book, it should not be touched by unclean hands, and before picking it up - just to look - it is proper to say "Bismillah".
For travelers and students I have created a groove driven intro to the Quran in English to be used in conjunction with the iTunes/iPod.
More Local Customs in Morocco (88)
More Reviews (199)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels