"Porto Moniz surroundings" Porto Moniz Things to Do Tip by pikuu
Porto Moniz Things to Do: 21 reviews and 39 photos
Things to do in Porto Moniz region in accidental order:
1. Bathing in Seixal (nice dark-sand beach) - see my Seixal tip on Madeira Island Page (MIP)
2. Telesferico in Achadas da Cruz - village situated to south-west of Moniz. You can enjoy the travel of cable railway from hill to the coast.
3. Lighthouse in Ponta do Pargo (west end of Madeira) - museum and stunning view-point. See my Pargo tip on MIP.
4. Walking along the Ribeira da Janela levada - wild madeira in its beuty. See my separate tip on MIP.
5. Relax in Seixal - narrow streets, harbour, ocean-views and excellent cafe. See my separate tip on MIP.
6. Camping in Ribeira da Janela village - not far from Moniz - nice place for tents.
All the places you can reach by Rodoeste line buses.
My MIP (Madeira Island Page)