"kagga kamma game reserve" South Africa Things to Do Tip by nora_south_africa
South Africa Things to Do: 727 reviews and 1,118 photos
Kagga Kamma Private Game Reserve is located in an untouched wilderness area south of the magnificent Cederberg mountains, three hours from Cape Town near Ceres. The reserve is well known for its scenic beauty and dramatic rock formations typical of the Cedarberg and has a rich cultural heritage with hundreds of Bushman/San rock paintings or rock art of up to 6000 years old
The web page is in Afrikaans, English, German or French, so please check it out..
Phone: Tel: +27 21 872 4343
More Things to Do in South Africa (31)
More Reviews (62)
- See All WELCOME IPL (2009) in SOUTH AFRICA
- See All Caravan Parks-camping in South Africa
- See All Travel through transkei only in day
- See All SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS
- See All Lots of shopping malls.....
nora_south_africa's Related Pages
Have you been to South Africa?Share Your Travels