"Singaporeans are friendly people" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Local Custom Tip by Skylink
Singapore Local Customs: 115 reviews and 187 photos
Every country has people who display rude or anti-social behavior. There's some of that in Singapore. However, I think there not too much of it there.
One of the reasons I like Singapore is because of the friendly people. They are generally warm. They are not out to cheat you. If they step on your foot, they may say "sorry" and not just look the other way like they do in some countries that I've been to. Besides being polite, many Singaporeans are also very friendly. Of course, there are some who can be demanding. That probably happens more often to people whose jobs involve working with the public. I've heard stories from Singaporeans about that.
More Local Customs in Singapore (3)
More Reviews (87)
- See All Labrador Secret Tunnels
- See All very practical, not fancy, shopping...
- See All Exchange rates
- See All Need to explore
- See All Hotel Phoenix/Specialists' Shopping...
- See All Here's how Singapore's passport stamp...
- See All SBS buses with the Silk Air livery are...
- See All Singapore Army Museum is coming!
- See All Singapore Idol 2006 recently finished
- See All Sentosa Island not recommended by some
Skylink's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels