"Check out Chic Hipster Los Feliz!" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path Tip by marinarena
Los Angeles Off The Beaten Path: 347 reviews and 609 photos
All righty, hipsters! Here is your modern-day bohemian paradise: Los Feliz. Locally, it is pronounced "Los- FEE lez" but if you are a native Spanish speaker, you would be inclined to say, "Los fay-LEEZ". This hilly, Hollyweird- adjacent enclave meets the urbanite standard of eclectic ambiance with its many out-of-the-norm boutiques, cafes and dive bars. Many creative types of Hollywood are drawn to the affluent neighborhood. Notably, Madonna had a house here. Other notable Los Feliz residents include the blockbuster Twilight duo Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
When in Los Feliz, look up and appreciate lovely views of Griffith Park, shop at eclectic, independent shops, eat at charming-chic eateries, and hang out at cool dive bars. The area is in a sweet (but traffic congested) spot, off the famous streets of boulevards Sunset and Hollywood.
Be forewarned! Pack your patience on the road.
If by pub trans., Los Feliz is reachable of the subway (Red Line Sunset/Vermont), several Metro buses, including the 180, and DASH Los Feliz.
More Off The Beaten Path in Los Angeles (32)
More Reviews (186)
- See All Great Times, Beer and All in Eagle Rock
- See All Don't Get Caught on the 110/ 10 Express...
- See All Go Oh Natural in Los Angeles
- See All Seek For Marvelous Mural Art- Los Feliz
- See All Come to The Ultimate Book Realm in...
- See All (Re)Discover Historic Shrine
- See All Bike a Delicious Meal Off Free Here by...
- See All Get your Talk Radio, Traffic...
- See All Pack Patience in or along busy Fairfax
- See All Don't Get "Lost" in Hawaiian Gardens!...
- See All OK to stay if ... (Inglewood)
- See All Wear Shades and Sunscreen
marinarena's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels