"No gracias!!!" Markets Tip by Mindy_J
Markets, Puerto Vallarta: 10 reviews and 12 photos
When going downtown shopping, you must learn this phrase "no gracias" & say it firm (not mean), to let them know you're not interested. If you don't, you'll have some people following you & not shutting up.
What to buy: Glass bead work from the Indians and yarn work
What to pay: anywhere from 4.00-50.00 USD
Address: Flea Market
Theme: Local Craft
More Shopping in Puerto Vallarta (1)
More Reviews (29)
- See All Where the kids can go!!
- See All Fire Dancing
- See All American Food!!
- See All Sea Turtle Sanctuary
- Everything you need to know to bring
- See All harsh waters
- Inglesea, the Catholic Church
- See All Bus ..the cheapest way to go
- See All Transfers with a travel agent
- Scuba & Snorkling Tours to Marietas
- Foam Parties & drink packages
- #1 Beach in Puerto Vallarta
Mindy_J's Related Pages
Have you been to Puerto Vallarta?Share Your Travels