"Trip to Marietas Islands" Boat Cruises Tip by Mindy_J
Boat Cruises, Puerto Vallarta: 29 reviews and 37 photos
The trip to Marietas Islands was increadible. This is a bird sanctuary that you travel an hour or more to get to. You snorkel or scuba dive in this increadible untouched ecological conservatory. We were told this was the best tour because of the beauty & in the winter months, whale watching suppose to be out of this world.
Address: main peir in puerto vallarta "Vallarta Adventure"
More Reviews (24)
- See All Where the kids can go!!
- See All American Food!!
- See All Sea Turtle Sanctuary
- Everything you need to know to bring
- See All harsh waters
- Inglesea, the Catholic Church
- See All along the river shopping
- See All Bus ..the cheapest way to go
- See All Transfers with a travel agent
- Scuba & Snorkling Tours to Marietas
- Foam Parties & drink packages
- #1 Beach in Puerto Vallarta
Mindy_J's Related Pages
Have you been to Puerto Vallarta?Share Your Travels