"Penang Hill Bird Aviary" Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Hill Tip by SLLiew
Penang Hill, Penang: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Favorite thing: When you finally reach the top of Penang Hill, you are greeted by the cool temperature and an amazing view of Georgetown below with the bridge connecting to the mainland.
Then you walk along the road where there are no cars except for a few jeeps and motorcycles allowed for the people living up there and a communication tower.
There is a small police station, a small post office, a mosque and an Hindu temple up there. Besides the hill bungalows and the Bellevue hotel and a hawker center, there is nothing much up here.
So a small bird aviary of local and foreign birds just outside the Bellevue hotel will catch your eyes. Great for children to spend some time, less than 20 minutes to see all. Admission is RM3. A bit hefty up this is a hill top venue.
More Reviews (214)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels