"THE PANORAMA ROUTE - SOUTH AFRICA (MPUMALANGA)" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Things to Do Tip by DAO
Africa Things to Do: 366 reviews and 1,024 photos
The Panorama is a route that will take a driver through some of the most stunning views of the natural wonders of South Africa. It stretches from Sabie, through Graskop on to the Blyde River Canyon. Along the way you can see some of the hidden gems of Mpumalanga including: The Pinnacle, Gods Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes, 3 Rondavels and plenty of waterfalls along your drive. Many South Africans and many Tourists never visit these extraordinary sites for different reasons. If you do go to South Africa, make sure you include the Panorama!
The Official Route is:
Hot Air Ballooning
Amazingly this can all be seen in 1 day, if you get up early!
Directions: Mpumalanga South Africa. Mostly along the R532 road.
Phone: + 27 (0)11 895 3000
More Things to Do in Africa (86)
More Reviews (340)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels