"Williamsburg - hidden little treasures" Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Virginia Off The Beaten Path: 97 reviews and 264 photos
Houses and gardens
Look behind colonial houses in Williamsburg. Some of them have beautiful backyards with gadens, some have something like a small plantation on the back. I was in Williamsburg in the middle of October. I could amaze more fall trees than flowers in bloom. But if you come from late April to June...
This picture was taken somewhere behind John Blair house, one of the oldest original buildings in Williamsburg owned by the founder and first president of the College of William and Mary. There is a small formal herb garden called Blair House Kitchen Garden in front of the kitchen with very large side chimney.
There are also beautiful colonial houses located more or less off the beaten path in Colonial Williamsburg, open my next pictures.
othercontact: +1 (800) 761-8331
Phone: +1 (757) 229-1000
More Off The Beaten Path in Virginia (26)
More Reviews (123)
- See All Squirrels downtown
- See All Pulaski - County Courthouse
- See All The worst food + drink and drive :-)
- See All Southern hospitality under $50!
- See All Arlington - Books exclusively on women
- See All Virginia makes great ham!
- Go for a hike!
- As usual + more films/memory cards
- See All For coming to the USA first time :-)
- No specifically Virginian tourist trap...
- See All In Virginian bed :-)
- See All Waynesboro - Great soup for only $0.99!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Virginia?Share Your Travels