"LUCKY STAR" Top 5 Page for this destination Bus Service Tip by moiraistyx
Bus Service, Boston: 20 reviews and 20 photos
This is a really cheap way to get to and from Boston and New York City. The one way fare is $15 or $30 round trip. You can catch the bus in Boston at the South Station terminal which is located at 700 Atlantic Ave in Boston, go to the 3rd floor and gate 13 or you can catch in New York City at the corner of Chrystie St and Hester St. All passengers leaving and arriving between 10 AM and 7 PM can also enjoy a buffet. I would like to remind you that this is not a time saving method of going to Boston.
See the website for a coplete schedule of buses.
More Reviews (66)
- See All Benjamin Franklin Statue
- See All Artists Are Everywhere
- See All Local Playgrounds
- See All THE BEST CHOWDER EVER
- See All LUXURY IN BACK BAY
- See All COLLEGE STUDENTS GALORE
- See All WHO CAN RESIST THE BIG BUNNY
- See All BOSTON BEAN POT
- See All WHERE'S MY CUE STICK
- PACK FOR THE SEASON-AND THEN SOME
- MAYBE THE CRAZIEST DRIVERS IN THE WORLD
Been to Boston?Share your travels with the world!
moiraistyx's Related Pages
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels