"Walking from Penang Hill Top Station" Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Sports & Outdoors Tip by SLLiew
Penang Sports & Outdoors: 29 reviews and 54 photos
All over Penang island, there are many jungle trails to hike.
The easiest is at the top of Penang Hill, along the tarred road from the Penang Hill Upper Train station towards Methodist Center. And if you walk beyond there, you will see more wild life like giant squirrels, blue Asian fairy bird and the flying lizard which glides from tree to tree.
You can also see excellent views of Georgetown, Air Itam and Penang Bridge.
Can be hot. So bring a cap and an umbrella if it looks like it going to rain. Fairly flat terrain about 30-50 minutes round trip.
More Reviews (214)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels