"MOST PHARMACIES ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAYS AND HOLIDAYS" Pharmacies Tip by thinking
Pharmacies, Paris: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Pharmacies are usually closed on Sundays and public holidays; however, there is always one pharmacy in a town or region on duty for emergency purposes.
The address of this pharmacy, known as the pharmacie de garde, is published in the local press
and posted on the doors of the other pharmacies.
If you need medicine, remember that a drugstore (chemist) is called a pharmacie. French pharmacies almost invariably sport a distinctive bright green cross in the shape of the Red Cross logo.
At night times and on Sundays, the Commissariat de Police of the district where you reside will inform you of the nearest pharmacy open and the address of the nearest doctor on duty. The pharmacie de garde (late-night drugstore) is also noted in newspapers and on the doors of pharmacies in town.
Should you need to be taken to a hospital, the doctor will call an ambulance for you, or you can apply to the:
Ambulances "Assistance Publique"
28, rue de l'Entrepot, 94220 Charenton
Tel: 01.43.78.26.26 - Fax.: 01.45.13.65.82
More Warnings and Dangers in Paris (7)
More Reviews (113)
- See All THE BEST WORKERS IN FRANCE
- See All 10,000 BICYCLES IN PARIS AT 1000...
- See All 2 star restaurant
- See All THE MARKET AT ALMA-MARCEAU
- See All IN ST-DENIS: AN OASIS FOR WOMEN
- See All LE PARC MONCEAU
- See All WHAT IS La France Profonde" or "DEEP...
- See All CHARMING BED AND BREAKFAST NETWORK
- See All PlAN DE PARIS MAP IS THE BEST!
- BRING YOUR OWN DVD'S FOR EXERCISE
- "La plus belle avenue du monde" for the...
- See All AUTUMN FESTIVAL SEPTEMBER 14-DECEMBER...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels