"Templo de Debod" Top 5 Page for this destination Temple of Debod Tip by Redang
Temple of Debod, Madrid: 41 reviews and 72 photos
The Templo de Debod is an original Egyptian structure dating from 2200 years ago, which was dedicated to Amun and Isis. It was donated to Spain by the Egyptian government in 1968.
Address: Ferraz, 1
Directions: Close to Plaza de España.
How to get there:
- Metro: Ventura Rodríguez (line 3)(closer) and Plaza de España (lines 3 and 10).
- Bus: 25, 33, 39, 46, 74, 75 and 148.
othercontact: E mail: email@example.com
Phone: +34 913 66 74 15
More Reviews (128)
- See All Ermita de San Antonio de la Florida
- See All Hilton Madrid Airport
- See All FITUR
- See All Madrileños = Gatos
- See All Exprés Aeropuerto (Airport Express)...
- Safety in Madrid
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels